Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Catching My Breath

So, my summer intensives are one third through already and I haven't even gotten everybody's names straight yet. Clearly the long slog will be doable but tremendously exhausting is the verdict. Definitely I will try to distribute intensives over two separate sessions in years to come -- I simply never have time to catch my breath on this relentless doubled-up schedule. I plan to spend the rest of this day binge watching the fourth season of Call the Midwife and scrounging the cabinets for alcohol. Tomorrow prep begins anew. Blogging is just going to suffer for a few more weeks from the look of things. I have a sweet, sweeping clearing of free time opening up after these intensives, tho, and I've got some pent-up anti-futurological ranting to do.

No comments: