Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So, This Teleprompter and an Etch-A-Sketch Walk Into A Bar…

via PoliticalWire and Buzzfeed:
"The most articulate and talented teleprompter reader in America." [Killer Clown audience: "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"] -- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), quoted by the New York Times, mocking President Obama in 2010.

"I left my last page of the speech, does anyone have my last page? Did I Ieave it with you?" [America: "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"] -- Rubio, while giving a speech today at the Brookings Institution.


Steve Benen takes notes of another interesting Rubio-doh! today: "George W. Bush, in my opinion, did a fantastic job as president over eight years." If Romney gets the votes of every single American who shares that opinion, Republicans included, he might actually be elected second deputy dog catcher in Peoria.

No comments: