Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Friday, December 21, 2007

Grading Diary Climax

Just completed and handed in grades for my third and final class. What a relief! Of course, since I have assigned a few failing grades and incompletes this means the term isn't really completely over, and is sure to have an awkward aftermath, possibly a prolonged one, demanding scenes in which nagging, recrimination, histrionics, and despair are almost sure to be involved (hell, for some students the award of a "B" can provoke such scenes). But, come what may, I have the whole weekend to myself at last. No prep, no post, only reading for pleasure. Heaven! At last, I have a nice free space of time to watch my copy of the gorgeously restored and remastered Berlin Alexanderplatz, which has been reproaching me for ignoring it since it arrived weeks ago.

No comments: