Using Technology to Deepen Democracy, Using Democracy to Ensure Technology Benefits Us All

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Trickle

Sorry for the diminished discursive stream after weeks of (relative) torrent: I'm prepping for the two fall term courses I'm teaching at SFAI and which begin Thursday this week, and also trying to keep an eye on the fledgling and adorable technoliberation list (join if you're a technocentric lover of democracy by clicking the button on the blogroll to the left), trying to whomp up a bit of enthusiasm here and there to get things off on the best foot. Also, I admit to losing myself a wee bit in the Kitten War. Right now, people are drowning in New Orleans because of Republican incompetence and greed, people are bleeding to death in Iraq because of Republican lies. I do have a couple of essaylets in my brain straining for release, plus I need to blog the last few sections of my diss still -- so new material will be arriving soon. For now, I just want to hide under the covers.

No comments: